Atlas is promising Peace In Our Times. Well, actually three different Peace Clock Blog Giveaways spaced over the coming weeks. So, stay tuned, or better yet, subscribe to our RSS Feed so you will receive notification of the latest Blog Giveaway.
Peace Symbol Clock in Foreground
The first Peace Clock to be given away is one of our newest creations, The Peace Symbol Clock.
How many symbols of peace can you get on one clock? You might have to bring in an aging hippie friend to help out, but we may have set the record with this one! Ok, we will help you out if you read the next paragraph. Did we miss any?
Symbols of Peace Closeup - Great Detail
The Peace Symbol Clock has the International Peace Symbol so familiar to all, the Hand Gesture Peace “V” Sign of Peace, Flower Power Peace Symbols, and the “Make Love” phrase. And it is heart shaped! All we can say is Far Out!!
THE PRIZE: Atlas is giving away the Symbols of Peace Clock in our Silver Nickel finish. Winning could get your holiday gift shopping off the ground, but you might just want to keep it for yourself!
But remember, this is just the first of three Peace Clock Blog Giveaways. Just look at the photo to see Peace Sign Clock, and the Flower Power Clock that will be our next giveaways.
Easy Rules to Play
There are multiple ways to increase your chances of winning
You receive 1 chance for each of the following:
- You get one entry just by leaving a comment on this blog post after window shopping the Clocks Category and helping us out by telling us your favorite clock in your comment.
- Announce this Blog Giveaway on your Facebook page and let us know by commenting it below.
- Announce this Blog Giveaway on Twitter and leave a comment below.
- Be or become a follower of this blog by subscribing to our RSS feed and leave a comment below.
- Announce this Giveaway on your blog and leave a comment below with the link so all our viewers can visit.
Please be sure to list each entry in a separate comment below so you can receive a chance for each.
Additional Giveaway Information
Contest Dates: Begins now and ends on Tuesday October 5th, 2010 at 12:00 noon CST.
The winner will be announced on October 5th. We use a random drawing to select a winner, and get your free prize out to you real fast! There are no catches or tricks. Leave a valid email address on each of your entry comment(s). We will not share, sell, or giveaway your information. Open to residents of the US only.